For those who are throwing an Oscars viewing party this weekend or just want to make your at-home experience a little more fun and festive, here are my ingredients for an easy breezy Oscars party:
1. Throw up some gold and silver balloons = instant flash of celebration.
2. Use colorful straws to accompany your beverages and put a bow-tie on them.
3. No Oscars party is complete without some champagne. Go on, get bubbly.
4. Instead of slaving away in the kitchen making a large meal, bring out the sugar and snacks.
5. And if you really want to get into the celebratory mood, don a fantastic dress!
Have a great weekend everyone!