It’s Friday! I decided not to do a gift guide this year for Mother’s Day and instead share a more thoughtful gift we can all give our moms on this ‘holiday’. Our time. What better way to express your love to mom than spending a full day with her? I don’t just mean grabbing some french toast and coffee at brunch, but truly spending some quality time and doing activities that allow us to share conversation, laughs…and yes, coffee, with mom. Here are some ideas…
1. Start the day at your favorite art museum
2. Grab lunch to go and sit outside at a park or in a garden
3. Walk off lunch with a little shopping
4. Take a breather from all the shopping with afternoon tea and some sweets
5. End the day with a family style meal and let mom open her presents!
Have a wonderful weekend and a happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there!