Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week and I am ready for this weekend to start! Although it will be a packed weekend with baby showers and birthday parties (for kids), I am looking forward to spending time with friends and family. Lately, we’ve been soaking up every last drop of sunshine and summer with grilling and lounging on our patio. The above picture captures some of our recent libations. I can’t believe we are nearing the end of August already.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a roundup of “links I love” so I’ll end this week with some of my current favorites.
- I recently discovered the site Chicwish. It offers trendy and (very) affordable clothes and accessories. Love!
- It seems clothing subscription services are still on the rise. There’s Stitch Fix, where a personal stylist hand picks 5 items that are sent to you each month. Keep what you want and send the rest back. Lately, I’ve read about Le Tote, where you can purchase or rent clothing and accessories each month. Have any of you jumped on these monthly subscriptions?
- Summer might be winding down, but I’m already planning my next vacation. Song of Style‘s recent travels to Italy inspire a European trip for next year.
- For all you mommies out there, I am loving all baby clothes from Carter’s. They’ve got the cutest styles around and are of great quality. A+ in my book.
- This alfresco bash should convince anyone to throw one more outdoor picnic/party/bbq before fall knocks on our door.
That’s all for now…thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!