Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week and I am ready for this weekend to start! Although it will be a packed weekend with baby showers and birthday parties (for kids), I am looking forward to spending time with friends and family. Lately, we’ve been soaking up every last drop of sunshine and summer with grilling and lounging on our patio. The above picture captures some of our recent libations. I can’t believe we are nearing the end of August already.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a roundup of “links I love” so I’ll end this week with some of my current favorites.
- I recently discovered the site Chicwish. It offers trendy and (very) affordable clothes and accessories. Love!
- It seems clothing subscription services are still on the rise. There’s Stitch Fix, where a personal stylist hand picks 5 items that are sent to you each month. Keep what you want and send the rest back. Lately, I’ve read about Le Tote, where you can purchase or rent clothing and accessories each month. Have any of you jumped on these monthly subscriptions?
- Summer might be winding down, but I’m already planning my next vacation. Song of Style‘s recent travels to Italy inspire a European trip for next year.
- For all you mommies out there, I am loving all baby clothes from Carter’s. They’ve got the cutest styles around and are of great quality. A+ in my book.
- This alfresco bash should convince anyone to throw one more outdoor picnic/party/bbq before fall knocks on our door.
That’s all for now…thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
This weekend my closest friends threw me a beautiful and fun baby shower. Most of the shower was a surprise up until the very end when I walked into the room. There were creative stations setup around the room for people to take part in and the food (and drink) spread were amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better shower!
The shower was co-ed so most of my girlfriends brought their husbands and we also had many children–and adorable babies–join in on the party. I have yet to collect all the pictures taken from everyone’s cameras and phones, but here are some that I have to share.
Hope you’re having a wonderful week so far!
Location: San Francisco
Dress: Mom’s the Word (other colors available)
Necklace: J. Crew
Sharing some recent (and belated) photos from Instagram:
- My daily morning routine in Taiwan was getting a cup of espresso
- Shopping in Taiwan
- During my most recent visit to Chicago, I walked along Lake Shore and saw the beautiful skyline
- Every day at the beach in Bali, I tackled the New York Times crossword puzzle!
- A view from the top of Rock Bar, a famous bar in Bali located right along the ocean
Hope you’re having a great week! It’s another super busy week here in Silicon Valley…
Good morning and happy Thursday! I have been traveling a lot lately and capturing images via Instagram. Here’s a taste of what I’ve been up to from my Instagram page. It is shaping up to be quite a busy summer and I will be back on the road again this Memorial Day long weekend! Please find my latest photos on Instagram at EspressowithEm. Have a great day!
Happy Friday and happy second day of spring! Here are some recent Instagram shots of what I’ve been up to lately. You can follow me on Instagram at EspressowithEm. Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo
Happy Friday! One of my favorite things to do on weekends is to visit the coffee shop and order an espresso, some baked goods, and catch up on my reading (or work on the blog). I hope you get plenty of downtime to do what you want this weekend and relax. From ‘my desk’ to yours, have a great weekend!
Taken at Bellano Coffee
We made it to Friday! It has been a long, but good first week back from the holidays. It’s been a while since I’ve shared some Instagram photos. In case you haven’t been to EspressowithEm on Instagram, here’s what I’ve been up to during the past few weeks. Hmm, a lot of espresso/coffee was consumed!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone! xoxo
Learn how to make a delicious butternut squash soup
Add a pair of ankle boots to my shoe collection
Throw a cozy informal dinner party for close friends
Try a mulled wine recipe
Make my next gift a DIY one
Go to a pumpkin patch with my love
Stock up on chunky knit sweaters in creme, grey, maroon
Attend a local festival or fair
Go on a crisp morning hike
Experiment with new nail colors
What’s on your to-do list this Fall?