Happy Thursday! Sharing some of my favorite beauty products today. Simple, yet beautiful make-up for a warm glow and a pop of red on the lips. What are some of your favorite beauty products? Let me know!
Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! Counting down to midnight has begun.
I spent my last Sunday in 2012 taking a stroll through San Francisco’s Ferry Building. It was a gorgeous afternoon to walk around, grab a coffee, people watch, and visit all my favorite food vendors and stores in the Ferry Building. How did you all spend your last weekend in 2012? Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year’s and best wishes in the new year!
A view of SF Bay Bridge
Now that the election is over, what else is going on with movies, music, art? Well, I’ve been eagerly waiting for the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, to open and guess what, it opens tonight! The buzz is that the movie has garnered a 93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and has been called a huge blockbuster. I love the suspense, high-end cars…and of course, lovely Bond ladies like the gorgeous Berenice Marlohe in the photo above. It’s definitely a ‘going out to the movies’ kind of weekend coming up!
If you haven’t noticed already, many shops and sites are already advertising their holiday sales. Black Friday already? Here are some links to get your shopping mood (and holiday mood) in full swing!
1. Every girl needs her lip shades for the holiday circuit. These Tom Ford beauties are worth the splurge!
2. How about changing up those iphone earphones for these cool headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre? I love the white ones, but they come in multiple colors.
3. Go from running errands to making this a statement accessory. The Dotted Circle Scarf from Madewell.
4. Premium, delicious olive oils for your foodie friend at Sabatino.
5. Coffee table books for your creative and fashionable friend. You can never have enough! It’s on my to-do list to purchase some additions to my table.
Happy weekend and enjoy the links!